“Private Wealth and Trust Disputes Notes” is the Herbert Smith Freehills’ blog where clients will find the latest developments on Private Wealth and Trust Disputes.
It has been created as a way to share updates and insights with clients and practitioners in an effective and user-friendly manner. There are a number of ways to navigate around the site, depending on what you are looking for:
- Click on a jurisdiction from the drop down menu if you want to find everything published in relation to a jurisdiction in which we operate, or where trust and estates disputes are commonly litigated.
- Click on a category from the list in the right-hand sidebar if you want to find everything published on the site relating to a general topic or practice area.
- Click on a tag from the “tag cloud” if you want to track what has been happening in relation to a more specific topic or development. (Note that the size of text in the tag cloud varies depending on how many posts are tagged to a particular term.)
- Enter a term in the search box if you want to find all articles containing the term in question.
- Click on a month from the archive list if you want to find all articles on the site that were published in a particular month.
Although the blog was launched on 1st January 2016, to make the site more useful from “day one” we have “pre-populated” it with selected articles and blog postings from our other blogs from before that date.
You can subscribe to this blog if you would like our updates sent to you by e-mail as soon as they are posted, or you can subscribe via a reader – see the icons in the right-hand sidebar.